Programmer: MHLD 3D, WIP [Video game] (2021-2022). Follow link for showreel demonstrating mechanics built from the ground up in Unity 3D using C#. Also see code sample.
Programmer: Machines Have Lucid Dreams, itch.io [Video game] (2002). Long-form narrative game created in C++ using Adventure Game Studio over 2 years, in collaboration with Blythe Cheung. I programmed, designed, wrote, created sound design + music, and tested/updated the game– tracking the production from beginning to end. Released in June on itch.io
- SFX: South Scrimshaw, itch.io [Video game] (2021)
- Digital Assistant: Royal Academy of Art (Aug 2021-present). QA testing of website, design feedback, working remotely over Slack + excel, copywriting text, processing thousands of images using Photoshop.
- Guest lecturer: Bath University (Sep 2020)
Delivered lecture (I hour 30mins) on ‘experimental narratives’. Provided group tutorials and feedback sessions to cohort of 100+.
Other creative industries
SFX + Music
- Paper Thin Love, Ernest Yang [Short film] (2018)
- Vessel, Jon Salariya [Short film] (2017)
- Silver Studded Blue, Bournemouth Film School [Graduation film] (2016)
- Slip Away Quietly, 48hour Sci-Fi Challenge [Short film] (2018)
- Languages United [Commercial] (2018)
- Holy Smoke, Kodak student commercial nominee [1min video] (2015)
- Avengers: Infinity War [Film] (Mar-May 2017)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron [Film] (Jul 2014)
- 2019-23: Slade School of Fine Art (UCL) – MA Fine Art Media.
Current student (part-time). Focusing on experimental video games.
- 2018-19: Wiltshire College – Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Distinction)
- 2013-16: Arts University Bournemouth – BA Film Production (First Class Honours)
- 2012: St Laurence School – A-Levels in Mathematics, Music Technology, Film Studies and English Literature